Insight & Opinion
- Coupon redemption in Canada; some interesting data
- Mesh Conference and the Web, Digital Industry in Canada
- A good week for the overall Deal industry in Canada; confident growth.
- Nimble Commerce and Group Commerce Merge
- Tuango partners with CAA Quebec. Strong strategic partnership in the deals industry.
- Entertainment Coupon Book Acquired, Saved!
- Kijiji Deals calls it quits!
- Where is Cardlinking in Canada? Nowhere!
ENTIRE DEALS ECOSYSTEM IN CANADA 2013
Membership in the Canadian Deals Association showcases your active participation within this industry.Learn more
The most comprehensive directory of the Canadian Deals industry. Shows various types of Deal providers all in one place.Learn more
Research published by us and others; to bring our audience the most comprehensive view of the Canadian Deals industry.Learn more
- FEATURE: Retail Tips - Targeting Target - Marketnews - Marketnews.ca
- Monthly Survey of Large Retailers, March 2013
- Wholesale trade, March 2013
- US/Canada daily earnings hits & misses May 16 - 1810 ET - Reuters
- Spotted By Field Agent At Staples
- Shoppers Drug Mart invites Canadians to get outside, get on the road and get ... - Canada NewsWire (press release)
- Shoppers Drug Mart invites Canadians to get outside, get on the road and get ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- New motor vehicle sales, March 2013
- Parkland Fuel agrees to deliver retail Shell LNG - Calgary Herald - Calgary Herald
- Retailers embrace reforms in Bangladesh - Cape Breton Post
- Recent Study: Internet Retailing in Canada - SBWire - SBWire (press release)
- Loblaw’s New Intuitive PC Plus Loyalty Program
- Rona faces challenges despite overhaul - Globe and Mail
- Market Report, "Retailing in Canada - a Snapshot (2012)", Published - SBWire (press release)
- Priced to sell at Canadian retailers: their real estate holdings - Globe and Mail
- Wholesale Services Price Index, fourth quarter 2012
Links, Tags & Keywords
Canadian Deals Association
Representing the Daily Deal & Group Buying Industry, the flash sales industry, the Retail Couponing industry, Mobile offers & coupons, Coupon Books, Local offers, Online coupons, Affiliate offers, Savings cards and other “Deal” industries. The CDA and its members work towards the common objective of further promoting the overall Deals Industry in Canada.Learn more