Last year in April saw the first conference solely dedicated to the Daily Deals space; the Daily Deal Summit, put on by Jay Weintraub and his crew, also producers of the popular Leadscon conference. The 2011 year ended with no less than 4 daily deal conferences in the USA.
* one for Australia called the Group Buying Summit Australia
* to be determined whether BIA/Kelsey will produce their successful Deals3D conference in the summer
* and Daily Deal Media will put on their Deals conference in September of 2012
There are also numerous Daily Deal tracks incorporated within several digital, web, local commerce conferences across North America.
Coming back to the Daily Deal Summit. It will be held once again in April (April 17 and 18) and once again in New York City.
This time I will actually be a panelist at their “International Landscape” track. Discussing some of the traits Canada has in the deals industry.
Other sessions include:
- Funding, Buying, & Departing
- What the Merchants Say
- Traditional Media
- Big Brands & Digital Coupons
- International Landscape – (I’ll be a panelist on this one)
- Deals & Mobile
- Understanding Motivation and Incentives
- Social Shopping
- Among many others
Discount for friends of Group Buying Canada.
In the spirit of the Daily Deal Offer and in conjunction with the Daily Deal Summit, Group Buying Canada is happy to offer our audience a break on registration fees: a 43% break off the at door price.
At the door Price = $695
Special Promo Price: $395
As is customary, the offer is time sensitive until April 7th.
See you there and let us know if you’d like to book some time together to chat while we are at the conference.